When it comes to treating chronic back pain, knee pain, tight shoulders and digestive system discomfort, it can be hard to find something that will bring the body's systems into alignment. One aid to solving these problems and more is a relatively new therapy called Raindrop Treatment, using essential oils that have been clinically tested to have antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
What is Raindrop Therapy?
- A luxurious combination of nine very special essential oils applied to the back and spine along with massage and moist heat packs, which provides a nurturing, relaxing experience for the lucky recipient
- Exquisite relief for tired, tight and chronically sore muscles
- A life enhancing treatment which has been said to boost the immune system and one's overall health and level of energy
- A tune up for the spine, back and central nervous system
- A pampering experience that feels absolutely luxurious, and is extremely relaxing to the body, mind and spirit
What can it do for me?
These are some of the results that others have reported, many of which are confirmed by independent lab studies:
- Profound relaxation of back, neck and shoulder muscles
- Reset of "muscle memory" so that chronic patterns can begin to unwind
- Increase of circulation and oxygenation of tissues
- Pain reduction, particularly if you have chronic pain in your back, neck and shoulders
- Stimulates healing and repair of areas which have been stressed through tension or injury
- Reduction of immune system load by eliminating dormant pathogens, which allows you to feel stronger and have more energy
- Most people report an increase in overall energy, mood, and mental outlook that can lasts for weeks or even longer after receiving a Raindrop Therapy
Who would most benefit from receiving A Raindrop Therapy?
We believe that everyone* would enjoy this wonderful aromatherapy spa treatment, and would experience release from tension and stress. It is truly a nurturing spa experience. However, if you are someone who deals with certain health issues, such as those listed below, your results from Raindrop Therapy might be even more noticeable:
- If you have extreme stress in your life, and have trouble sleeping, low energy, mental fog, etc.
- If you have chronic back pain, such as tight shoulders and neck from sitting at a desk all day, sports injuries, lower back problems, or sciatica.
- If you have any autoimmune condition such a chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, lupus, arthritis, or other chronic inflammatory conditions. Many people with these conditions have found Raindrop Therapy to be a gentle holistic support which will not interfere with any of their medications.
- If you have been depleted physically by a chronic health condition, Raindrop Therapy can be a gentle support to your recovery and imparts a sense of strength and gentle increase in stamina.
- If you get colds easily, or have recently had the flu, the Raindrop Therapy may help you recover fully and be stronger so you have more resistance to the next "bug" that makes the rounds
The Raindrop Therapy essential oil treatment is offered in spas, clinics and by independent therapists across the United States, and is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the finest aromatherapy treatments available today. We recommend that for best results you should schedule three Raindrop Therapies in a row, scheduling 1-2 weeks apart, if possible. However, one Raindrop Therapy can also give you tremendous benefits and it is always such a relaxing, pleasurable experience.
Experience the benefits of Raindrop Therapy with a single treatment to tune and re-align your inner being.
3 TREATMENTS (Package Savings)
A package of three Raindrop Therapy sessions for those of us who know the value of this amazing treatment.
*There are certain situations which would require modification of the essential oils which are used, such as pregnancy, so please disclose fully any health conditions you may have when you speak to your Massage Therapist.